Sunday, August 6, 2023

Forgotten Blog.

 2011!  

That was the last post on this blog, yet it is still listed as my website on Facebook.  

Let's see....what has happened in 12 years.

1. I lost my sister

2. I lost my mother

3. My boys are now small men or even grown men.  Jack is 18 going off to college in a few weeks, Gavin is 16 and astounds me with his musical talents, Emmet is 12 going on 25 and is the daredevil of the family.

4. My dad lives permanently in Florida.

5. My nephew is healthy.

6.  I work a full time job

Along the way there has been ups and downs, just as there is in any body else's life.  I have grown and I have failed. But I have learned from each failure, maybe more than from the growth that took place.  

It is my greatest desire that this page returns from the slumber it has fallen under and that it will bring you a little bit of joy.  That we can rejoice together, cry together, and just be real together.  

I have a passion for travel and would love to share those travels with you.

I have a bunch of junk that I stuff down and would like to explore those feelings in a transparent way that brings glory to God.

If you are down with that then welcome back.  I'm sorry I have been absent, but I have enjoyed life to the fullest. 

Let's GO!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment